Bookkeeping is the bane of most business owners. It’s time consuming and is usually done last minute before the BAS is due, perhaps on a Sunday night.
FAJ Bookkeeping can save you hours off your bookkeeping, freeing up your time to work on your business, or spend doing the things you enjoy. Our Fremantle bookkeeping service is backed by our years of experience, and provides you with accurate and timely information on a regular basis.
A good bookkeeper is fast, accurate, has a great understanding of tax and GST, and utilises the latest technologies. At FAJ Bookkeeping, as a division of Francis A Jones, we have trained our bookkeepers to do all of these things, so that you receive reliable information and great service.
The advantages of having a good bookkeeper and accurate financial data include:
- your BAS is lodged correctly, which means an audit is less likely
- you understand and can be prepared for coming liabilities
- you can analyse your trading results and monitor cash flow
- you can seek advice or utilise services such as business coaching, which relies on accurate and current data
- your year end tax and compliance process will be easier
- you’ll have more time to do the things that are valuable to you
Our packaged bookkeeping services include your BAS lodgement, year end financials and tax return and reasonable phone and email queries, amongst other things. We use all major bookkeeping software including MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks and Reckon.
Contact our bookkeeping team for more information.
We commence most engagements as casual arrangements invoiced on a monthly basis at our casual rate of $90 per hour plus GST. Once we have an understanding of your requirements we can package your services into a fixed monthly fee that includes some or all of the following:
|Monthly software subscription||✓|
|Debtor invoice processing||✓|
|Creditor invoice processing||✓|
|Year end financial statements (one entity)||✓|
|Year end tax return||✓|
|Up to 2 basic Individual tax returns||✓|
|Reasonable phone and email queries||✓|
|Annual ASIC fee (if applicable)||✓|